Web Based Applications
A web-based application is any application that uses a web browser as a client for the user interface.
Advantages of web-based applications include
- Web applications do not require any complex "roll out" procedure to deploy or upgrade procedures since they are driven server-side with functionality delivered to users.
- Browser applications typically require little or no disk space on the client;
- They do not require upgrade procedures since all new features are implemented on the server and automatically delivered to the users;
- Web applications can be easily integrated into other server-side web procedures, such as email and searching.
- They can be operated across different platforms and easily accessed remotely.
- Richly interactive environments can be created natively within browsers.
We can create any business application for your business with a hierarchical structure and password controlled secure access for different levels of access or task driven menus.
Some examples of Web Based Applications are
- Local Intranet
- Email, Calendar and Reminder systems
- Document Management Systems
- Contact Management Systems
- Customer Service Report Tacking Systems